Glamorgan 381 (Rudolph 111, Cooke 93, Salter 80*, Tongue 6-97, Leach 4-85) and 18 for 1 beat Worcestershire 267 (Cox 93, Barnard 60, van der Gugten 4-66) and 129 (Hogan 5-38)
Glamorgan secured back to back victories under new skipper Michael Hogan as they completed a nine wicket success over faltering Worcestershire with a day and a half to spare at New Road.
Hogan led from the front with the ball, claiming the first three wickets in Worcestershire's second innings as they were bowled out for 129 after resuming on 34 for 1 to leave Glamorgan requiring just 16 to win.
He finished with 5 for 38 from 14.2 overs to follow his 5 for 49 in the win over Durham - his initial match in charge - and also received excellent support from Timm van Gugten and Lukas Carey.
It was the first time the Welsh County have won two Championship games in a row for two years since a sequence of four successive victories in June 2015.
Hogan has replaced Jacques Rudolph as Glamorgan's four-day captain until the end of the season and launched his tenure with a thrilling two wicket win at Swansea.
But this was a more convincing triumph and all the more satisfactory against a side who had won their opening four Championship games and inflicted an eight wicket defeat on them inside seven sessions at the SWALEC Stadium.
Rudolph also showed a welcome return to form after relinquishing the captaincy with his first Championship hundred for two years to lay the foundations of a Glamorgan recovery from 58 for 6 on the opening day.
Worcestershire, in contrast, have suffered two defeats in a row after a quartet of victories to launch the campaign.
It is not the ideal preparation for their Royal London One-Day Cup semi-final with Yorkshire Vikings or Surrey at New Road on Saturday.
Several of their middle order batsmen are struggling for form and only 19-year-old Josh Tongue and skipper Joe Leach posed a major threat with the ball in this game.
The big plus for them will be the return of all-rounder John Hastings after Australia's exit from the ICC Trophy and the hope he can help galvanise the squad to reproduce their early season form.
Hogan had sent back Daryl Mitchell yesterday evening and made the first two breakthroughs this morning as Brett D'Oliveira was trapped lbw and Joe Clarke departed to a head high catch by Will Bragg at cover.
Ben Cox tried to cut Lukas Carey and Colin Ingram at first slip held onto a juggling catch before Tim van der Gugten struck in successive overs.
The out of form Tom Fell battled away for 33 off 87 balls but then fell victim to a superb head high catch by Ingram and in the next over Ed Barnard nicked through to keeper Chris Cooke.
The procession continued after lunch as the final four wickets fell to Hogan and Carey for 10 runs in 5.3 overs.
Leach chopped Hogan onto his stumps, Whiteley steered Carey to gulley, Tongue nicked the same bowler through to keeper Chris Cooke and Nathan Lyon swung at Hogan and was bowled.
Glamorgan lost Nick Selman - bowled by Barnard for three - in reaching their modest target.