Tier 2

Rajshahi Division posted their biggest win in first-class cricket by crushing Chittagong Division by an innings and 242 runs at home, in an NCL Tier-2 match that ended within three days. In doing so, they surpassed their previous best, an innings-and-207-run win over Barisal Division in December 2006.

After bowling out Chittagong for just 141, Rajshahi declared on 558 for 9. Mizanur Rahman and Jahurul Islam made 144 and 131 respectively, while Junaid Siddique, Hamidul Islam and Muktar Ali struck fifties. Jahurul scored his first first-class hundred in nearly four years. He was also the only Rajshahi player involved in their previous record win, scoring a century in that match as well.

In the second innings, Chittagong were shot out for 175 in 56.2 overs. Muktar Ali, Mamun Hossain and Habibur Rahman took three wickets each. Farhad Reza and Saqlain Sajib, who shared seven wickets in the Chittagong first innings, weren't required to bowl in the second.

In the other Tier-2 game, Suhrawadi Shuvo's second innings seven-for gave Rangpur Division an unlikely 56-run win over the home side Sylhet Division.

After winning the toss, Rangpur were bowled out for 217 before Sylhet grabbed a 30-run lead that rode on Zakir Hasan's third first-class ton.

Rangpur were then shot out for 183, leaving Sylhet to get 154 that should have been achieved easily. However, Sylhet were bowled out for 97 in 34 overs, with left-arm spinner Shuvo taking career-best figures of 7 for 45.

Tier 1

Dhaka Metropolis fought hard on the final day to secure a draw against Barisal Division in Khulna. After electing to bat, Barisal were held together by Sohag Gazi's seventh first-class hundred.

He made 142 and shared a 139-run stand for the fifth wicket with Abu Sayeem, who missed out on his maiden hundred by two runs. Gazi then added 111 runs for the seventh wicket with Monir Hossain, as Barisal finished on 419.

Arafat Sunny and Mohammad Ashraful had taken four wickets each for Dhaka Metro, but their efforts were nullified as Dhaka folded for 245 in their first innings. With the follow-on enforced and five sessions left, Dhaka began solidly and were aided by a rain delay at the start of the final day.

Fifties from Shadman Islam, Asif Ahmed and the captain Marshall Ayub ensured safety before Zabid Hossain and Abu Hider resisted in the final hour to secure a draw after 127 overs in their second innings.

The Shaheed Chandu Stadium in Bogra hosted the drawn game between Khulna Division and Dhaka Division. Rain only allowed play for four hours and 18 minutes on the first day, washing away the rest of the game. Khulna were on 172 for 1, with Anamul Haque unbeaten on 84 and Mosaddek Iftekhar 71, when play stopped at 1.48pm on the first afternoon. Both teams picked up three points as a result.