Download the tournament fixtures
The inagural Twenty20 World Championship is only a few weeks away and Cricinfo is offering a great service whereby you can download the tournament fixtures into your Microsoft Outlook calendar. This means you will be automatically reminded on each day of the tournament which matches are game about to begin.
How to download ...
1. Download the .ics file by clicking on the link below and selecting "Save" (Internet Explorer) or "Save to disc" (Firefox):
Knock-out stage fixtures file will be available here from September 21, 2007.
2. Open up Microsoft Outlook and from the 'File' menu select 'Import and Export'
3. From the next menu, select 'Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (.vcs)'
4. Select the Cricinfo calendar file and upload
5. The series schedule will now be sitting in your Outlook Calendar