- not out11100100.00Extras5 (lb 1, w 4)TOTAL137/8 (20 Overs, RR: 6.85)Fall of wickets: 1-18 (David Warner, 3.2 ov), 2-64 (Shikhar Dhawan, 10.2 ov), 3-96 (Yuvraj Singh, 15.2 ov), 4-114 (Kane Williamson, 17.4 ov), 5-114 (Moises Henriques, 17.5 ov), 6-135 (Deepak Hooda, 19.2 ov), 7-136 (Naman Ojha, 19.4 ov), 8-137 (Bhuvneshwar Kumar, 19.6 ov)
- not out00400-Extras3 (lb 2, w 1)TOTAL133/8 (20 Overs, RR: 6.65)Fall of wickets: 1-0 (Ajinkya Rahane, 0.3 ov), 2-19 (Usman Khawaja, 3.6 ov), 3-68 (George Bailey, 11.6 ov), 4-78 (Ravichandran Ashwin, 13.2 ov), 5-86 (Saurabh Tiwary, 14.6 ov), 6-126 (Thisara Perera, 19.3 ov), 7-133 (MS Dhoni, 19.5 ov), 8-133 (Adam Zampa, 19.6 ov)
Player Of The Match
Hours of play (local time)
- Powerplay 1: Overs 0.1 - 6.0 (Mandatory - 34 runs, 1 wicket)
- Sunrisers Hyderabad: 50 runs in 8.5 overs (53 balls), Extras 4
- Sunrisers Hyderabad: 100 runs in 16.2 overs (98 balls), Extras 5
- Innings Break: Sunrisers Hyderabad - 137/8 in 20.0 overs (BB Sran 1)
- Powerplay 1: Overs 0.1 - 6.0 (Mandatory - 25 runs, 2 wickets)
- Rising Pune Supergiants: 50 runs in 9.2 overs (56 balls), Extras 1
- Rising Pune Supergiants: 100 runs in 16.4 overs (100 balls), Extras 2
Despite Pune's legspinner, Adam Zampa, producing figures of 6 for 19 - the second best in the history of the Indian Twenty20 competition - Pune fell four runs short of beating an in form Hyderabad in Visakhapatnam on Tuesday.
Plays of the day from the match between Rising Pune Supergiants and Sunrisers Hyderabad in Visakhapatnam
Adam Zampa sat out of nine games for Rising Pune Supergiants before getting an opportunity, but has now made a significant impact by taking 6 for 19
Supergiants planned, experimented and almost sealed an elusive victory, but a dose of inertia with the bat and Sunrisers' clear minds in the field got in their way
No. of lower first-innings totals defended in this IPL than SRH's 137. KXIP had defended 154 vs GL.
Previous highest score for R Ashwin in IPL - vs MI, 2015. He has gone past that score. His best in all T20s is 46, also for CSK, in CL T20 2013.
Runs scored by both teams in the Powerplays (SRH 34 and RPS 25), which is the lowest in a match in this IPL. RPS' 25 is the second-lowest by a team in this IPL.
No. of six-wicket hauls in IPL - 6 for 14 by Sohail Tanvir for RR vs CSK in 2008 and 6 for 19 by Zampa for RPS vs SRH today.
Runs scored by SRH openers in this match - their second-lowest in this IPL. Warner and Dhawan had added only 19 runs vs KKR.
0 & 11
Warner's scores in the 2 matches vs RPS this IPL. He was dismissed by Dinda for a duck in Hyderabad and by RP Singh for 11 in Visakhapatnam.
Win-loss record by the teams who won the toss and elected to bat first in this IPL, before this game. SRH have elected to bat first today.