- not out1114140178.57not out022000.00Extras9 (lb 4, nb 1, w 4)TOTAL99/9 (20 Overs, RR: 4.95)Fall of wickets: 1-14 (Chamu Chibhabha, 2.5 ov), 2-26 (Hamilton Masakadza, 4.2 ov), 3-28 (Sikandar Raza, 4.5 ov), 4-28 (Tinotenda Mutombodzi, 4.6 ov), 5-57 (Malcolm Waller, 11.1 ov), 6-75 (Peter Moor, 14.4 ov), 7-81 (Elton Chigumbura, 16.1 ov), 8-83 (Neville Madziva, 16.4 ov), 9-91 (Graeme Cremer, 19.2 ov)
- BATSMENRBM4s6sSRnot out47405622117.50not out52405661130.00Extras4 (nb 1, w 3)TOTAL103/0 (13.1 Overs, RR: 7.82)
Player Of The Match
Hours of play (local time)
- Powerplay: Overs 0.1 - 6.0 (Mandatory - 35 runs, 4 wickets)
- Zimbabwe: 50 runs in 9.4 overs (58 balls), Extras 5
- Innings Break: Zimbabwe - 99/9 in 20.0 overs (DT Tiripano 11, T Muzarabani 0)
- Powerplay: Overs 0.1 - 6.0 (Mandatory - 37 runs, 0 wicket)
- India: 50 runs in 7.4 overs (46 balls), Extras 1
- 1st Wicket: 50 runs in 46 balls (KL Rahul 24, Mandeep Singh 28, Ex 1)
- India: 100 runs in 13.1 overs (80 balls), Extras 4
- Mandeep Singh: 50 off 40 balls (6 x 4, 1 x 6)
- 1st Wicket: 100 runs in 80 balls (KL Rahul 47, Mandeep Singh 52, Ex 4)
Richmond Mutumbami has been ruled out of the second T20I against India due to a right hip injury, which he picked up during the first T20I
Plays of the day from the second T20I between India and Zimbabwe in Harare
A relaxed approach to a must-win game paid rich dividends for India in Harare on Monday, as they put on a near flawless performance
As Zimbabwe rediscover their fight, they stand on the cusp of winning their first series comprising two or more T20Is
Barinder Sran's 4 for 10 sprung the trap on Zimbabwe, Jasprit Bumrah's 3 for 11 made sure they couldn't even think about escape and India levelled the series 1-1 with a 10-wicket victory
No. of 10-wicket wins for India in T20Is, before this match. They had won twice by 9 wickets - v SL, Visakhapatnam and v UAE, Dhaka, both in this year.
Sran's figures in this match, which is the second-best by a bowler on his T20I debut. His figures are also the second-best by a bowler for India in T20Is.
No. of India bowlers who have taken three or more wickets in a single over in T20Is, including Sran in this match. Dinda was the first to do, vs SL, Pallekele, 2012.
No. of times India had 2 debutants opening the bowling in a T20I, before this series excluding the inaugural T20I. In both matches, debutants opened the bowling.