- not out049000.00Extras11 (lb 1, nb 1, w 9)TOTAL92 all out (17.2 Overs, RR: 5.3)Fall of wickets: 1-28 (Shikhar Dhawan, 3.6 ov), 2-30 (Virat Kohli, 4.2 ov), 3-43 (Rohit Sharma, 7.5 ov), 4-45 (Ambati Rayudu, 8.3 ov), 5-67 (MS Dhoni, 11.4 ov), 6-69 (Suresh Raina, 12.3 ov), 7-69 (Harbhajan Singh, 12.4 ov), 8-85 (Axar Patel, 15.4 ov), 9-85 (Bhuvneshwar Kumar, 15.6 ov), 10-92 (Ravichandran Ashwin, 17.2 ov)
- not out3039933076.92not out108901125.00Extras8 (lb 3, w 5)TOTAL96/4 (17.1 Overs, RR: 5.59)Fall of wickets: 1-13 (Hashim Amla, 1.6 ov), 2-38 (Faf du Plessis, 5.5 ov), 3-49 (AB de Villiers, 7.6 ov), 4-76 (Farhaan Behardien, 14.3 ov)
Player Of The Match
Hours of play (local time)
- Powerplay: Overs 0.1 - 6.0 (Mandatory - 35 runs, 2 wickets)
- India: 50 runs in 9.2 overs (56 balls), Extras 5
- Innings Break: India - 92/10 in 17.2 overs (MM Sharma 0)
- Powerplay: Overs 0.1 - 6.0 (Mandatory - 38 runs, 2 wickets)
- South Africa: 50 runs in 8.1 overs (49 balls), Extras 5
- Match Delayed: South Africa - 70/3 in 13.0 overs (JP Duminy 19, F Behardien 8)
A clear-headed and incisive analysis of the problem and potential solutions
It looks like he has lost his main weapon in an attempt to get his bowling speeds up
OCA secretary Asirbad Behara has said the state association will need to be more vigilant in the future to prevent incidents like the bottle throwing that disrupted the second T20I
Stats highlights from the second T20I between India and South Africa in Cuttack.
Crowd trouble forced two interruptions in play during the second T20I in Cuttack as India slid towards defeat against South Africa
No. of times De Villiers has been dismissed by Ashwin in T20s - the most by any bowler. De Villiers averages 12.40 against him.
Albie Morkel's figures in this match - the first time he's taken three-for in T20Is. His previous best for 2/12 which came in 2007.
No. of consecutive T20Is in which an India opener has been run-out including Rohit Sharma in this match.
No.of consecutive scores of 20 or more in T20Is by Virat Kohli before this match. This was his first single-digit score in 11 innings.
Runs conceded by Imran Tahir in the last match - the most he has conceded in a T20I. This was also the first time he opened bowling for SA in T20Is.