- BATSMENRBM4s6sSRc APR Gidman b WRS Gidman11080010.00run out (Tavare)421241425033.87c †Jones b WRS Gidman33941414035.10b Howell1134431032.35lbw b WRS Gidman631582025039.87c Fuller b Howell1627272059.25lbw b Fuller1520272175.00not out541221765044.26c WRS Gidman b Howell825311032.00c APR Gidman b WRS Gidman1720284085.00b Howell44710100.00Extras14 (b 1, lb 5, nb 4, w 4)TOTAL278 all out (106 Overs, RR: 2.62)Fall of wickets: 1-1 (Stephen Moore, 1.6 ov), 2-78 (Paul Borrington, 37.1 ov), 3-78 (Wayne Madsen, 38.5 ov), 4-104 (Marcus North, 47.4 ov), 5-123 (Alex Hughes, 54.5 ov), 6-153 (Gareth Cross, 62.4 ov), 7-223 (Scott Elstone, 89.4 ov), 8-243 (Tony Palladino, 97.4 ov), 9-273 (Tim Groenewald, 104.3 ov), 10-278 (Mark Footitt, 105.6 ov)
- BATSMENRBM4s6sSRc Borrington b Groenewald1232472037.50b Footitt1230392040.00c †Cross b Palladino2244662050.00c Wainwright b Footitt637510016.21not out971420128.57not out2670033.33Extras3 (lb 1, nb 2)TOTAL66/4 (25.5 Overs, RR: 2.55)Fall of wickets: 1-25 (Chris Dent, 10.1 ov), 2-29 (Michael Klinger, 11.2 ov), 3-55 (Alex Gidman, 23.1 ov), 4-63 (Will Tavaré, 24.3 ov)
Hours of play (local time)
- Sun, 25 May - day 1 - Derbyshire 1st innings 166/6 (SL Elstone 36*, DJ Wainwright 5*, 71 ov)
- Mon, 26 May - day 2 - Gloucestershire 1st innings 21/0 (M Klinger 12*, CDJ Dent 8*, 8 ov)
- Tue, 27 May - day 3 - Gloucestershire 1st innings 66/4 (HJH Marshall 9*, GO Jones 2*, 25.4 ov)
- Wed, 28 May - day 4 - Gloucestershire 1st innings 66/4 (25.5 ov) - end of match
Gloucestershire spluttered to 66 for 4 at the close on day three of their clash with Derbyshire but further rain leaves this game destined for a draw.
In-form Will Gidman and Benny Howell took two wickets apiece as Gloucestershire enjoyed much the better of a rain-affected first day against Derbyshire.
Half-centuries from Scott Elstone and David Wainwright helped Derbyshire fight back on a rain-affected second day of their Championship Division Two match against Gloucestershire
|25||M Klinger||CDJ Dent|
|4||M Klinger||WA Tavare|
|26||APR Gidman||WA Tavare|
|8||HJH Marshall||WA Tavare|
|3||HJH Marshall||GO Jones|