- not out00-00-Extras15 (lb 4, w 11)TOTAL83 all out (17.3 Overs, RR: 4.74)Fall of wickets: 1-4 (Mohammad Hafeez, 0.4 ov), 2-22 (Sharjeel Khan, 3.3 ov), 3-32 (Khurram Manzoor, 5.5 ov), 4-35 (Shoaib Malik, 6.6 ov), 5-35 (Umar Akmal, 7.1 ov), 6-42 (Shahid Afridi, 7.6 ov), 7-52 (Wahab Riaz, 11.4 ov), 8-70 (Sarfaraz Ahmed, 15.1 ov), 9-83 (Mohammad Sami, 17.2 ov), 10-83 (Mohammad Amir, 17.3 ov)
- not out1432662043.75not out73610233.33Extras14 (b 1, lb 3, nb 2, w 8)TOTAL85/5 (15.3 Overs, RR: 5.48)Fall of wickets: 1-0 (RG Sharma, 0.2 ov), 2-2 (AM Rahane, 0.4 ov), 3-8 (SK Raina, 2.4 ov), 4-76 (V Kohli, 14.1 ov), 5-76 (HH Pandya, 14.3 ov)
Player Of The Match
Hours of play (local time)
- Powerplay: Overs 0.1 - 6.0 (Mandatory - 32 runs, 3 wickets)
- Pakistan: 50 runs in 10.4 overs (64 balls), Extras 7
- Innings Break: Pakistan - 83/10 in 17.3 overs (Mohammad Irfan 0)
- Powerplay: Overs 0.1 - 6.0 (Mandatory - 21 runs, 3 wickets)
- India: 50 runs in 8.5 overs (53 balls), Extras 10
- 4th Wicket: 50 runs in 51 balls (V Kohli 29, Yuvraj Singh 11, Ex 10)
Watching them at the Asia Cup was to revel in high-quality bowling and batting
India batsman Virat Kohli has been fined 30% of his match fee for violating the ICC Code of Conduct by showing dissent after he was given out in the Asia Cup game against Pakistan
Both players are of a recent vintage - 22-years-old in life, one-month-old in international cricket - and both of them are vital going forward
MS Dhoni was critical of the pitches prepared so far in the Asia Cup following his team's win over Pakistan, saying they do not make for good practice ahead of the World Twenty20
It may have lasted only 15 balls, but their electric contest was the treat of the match
Runs scored by India in the powerplays - lowest for them in T20Is. Their previous lowest was 24 for 4 against Australia, Bridgetown, 2010 World T20.
No. of times India's both the openers got out for ducks in a T20I, before this match. This is the second time Pakistan has got both the openers for ducks.
No. of lower totals for Pakistan than their 83 in this match: 74 vs Australia, Dubai, 2012-13 and 82 vs West Indies, Dhaka, 2014 World T20.
No. of times India had taken 6 or more wickets in the first 10 overs, in their first 62 T20Is. They have done it twice in three T20Is now: v SL, Vizag and today.
Number of consecutive T20Is where Nehra has picked at least one wicket in the powerplays, including this match.
India's win-loss record against Pakistan in T20Is, in the six encounters before this. One was a tie, which was also won by India in the bowl-out.