Know your stats?
Time for a Christmas Quiz on the It Figures blog. All questions apply to Test cricket only. The first three correct entries sent to firstname.lastname@example.org will receive a free Tastats cricket compute database.
Following are the ten questions:
1. Which player has taken part in the most partnerships in Test cricket?
2. Who has the highest innings top score in a losing team?
3. Who shares the record for the lowest innings top score in a winning team?
4. Who is the only player to be dismissed for a duck having come in immediately at the conclusion of a partnership of at least 400 runs?
5. What is the highest team score at which three wickets have consecutively fallen for the addition of no runs?
6. What partnership record does Desmond Haynes uniquely hold?
7. Which player fielded in the most consecutive innings without taking a catch?
8. Which player scored most runs in a Test in which his birthday fell?
9. Which player took most wickets after his 40th birthday?
10 What is the highest partnership to end in a run out?