|Queen's Park Oval, Port of Spain, Trinidad|
|Toss||New Zealand, elected to bat first|
|Series||New Zealand tour of West Indies|
|Player Of The Match|
|Series result||West Indies led the 5-match series 2-1|
|Match number||ODI No. 1086|
|Match days||- day match (50-over match)|
- CM Spearman hit a 4 off the first ball of the match.
- 12 runs taken off LR Williams' 1st over in ODIs.
- BC Lara 50 off 72 balls.
- West Indies 100 off 26.0 overs.
- BC Lara 100 off 112 balls, 8x4, 1x6, brought up his hundred with a 6 off Cairns, 8th ODI 100.
- DN Patel off the field from the 39th over with a upset stomach, RJ Kennedy substituted.