About
| Established | 1891 |
| Capacity | 4000 |
| End Names | Grangefield Road End, Askrigg Road End |
| Home Teams | Durham |
| Pitch | Grass |
| Current Local Time | 14:31, Sun Nov 30, 2025 |
Stockton CC were formed in 1816, but it wasn't until 1891 that they moved to their current home, paying over £1500. The club played its first game the following year, and the pavilion was built in the winter of 1894-95 - originally its basement housed the horses which kept the ground. Durham used the venue for Minor County matches from 1947.
Martin Williamson
Martin Williamson