- not out00100-Extras4 (lb 1, w 3)TOTAL144/8 (20 Overs, RR: 7.2)Fall of wickets: 1-30 (Virat Kohli, 4.1 ov), 2-56 (Suresh Raina, 7.4 ov), 3-69 (Yuvraj Singh, 10.3 ov), 4-125 (KL Rahul, 17.2 ov), 5-139 (Manish Pandey, 18.5 ov), 6-143 (Hardik Pandya, 19.3 ov), 7-144 (Amit Mishra, 19.5 ov), 8-144 (MS Dhoni, 19.6 ov)
- not out1260050.00not out013000.00Extras8 (b 1, lb 2, nb 1, w 4)TOTAL139/6 (20 Overs, RR: 6.95)Fall of wickets: 1-22 (Sam Billings, 3.1 ov), 2-22 (Jason Roy, 3.2 ov), 3-65 (Eoin Morgan, 10.1 ov), 4-117 (Ben Stokes, 16.5 ov), 5-137 (Joe Root, 19.1 ov), 6-138 (Jos Buttler, 19.4 ov)
Player Of The Match
- Powerplay: Overs 0.1 - 6.0 (Mandatory - 46 runs, 1 wicket)
- India: 50 runs in 6.4 overs (40 balls), Extras 1
- KL Rahul: 50 off 32 balls (3 x 4, 2 x 6)
- India: 100 runs in 13.4 overs (82 balls), Extras 2
- 4th Wicket: 50 runs in 37 balls (KL Rahul 32, MK Pandey 17, Ex 1)
- Innings Break: India - 144/8 in 20.0 overs (JJ Bumrah 0)
- Powerplay: Overs 0.1 - 6.0 (Mandatory - 36 runs, 2 wickets)
- England: 50 runs in 8.1 overs (49 balls), Extras 1
- England: 100 runs in 14.5 overs (90 balls), Extras 7
- 4th Wicket: 50 runs in 38 balls (JE Root 8, BA Stokes 37, Ex 5)
Ashish Nehra, soon to turn 38, believes he would be handy to the Indian team during the Champions Trophy in England later this year and has been working towards regaining his place
Joe Root has called for the ICC to consider introducing umpiring reviews in Twenty20 internationals to guard against a potential outcry during the climax of a tournament
Jasprit Bumrah's final-over heroics, where he claimed two wickets and conceded just two runs, helped India edge out England by five runs in the second Twenty20 International played in Nagpur on Sunday.
England will raise with the match referee C Shamshuddin's decision to give Joe Root out lbw despite an inside edge in the last over of their run chase
Plays of the day from the second T20 international between India and England in Nagpur
Runs came from Bumrah's last 2 overs (18th and 20th), which eventually lead to a 5-run win.
Previous highest score for Ben Stokes in T20Is, vs WI in 2011. He has made his career best in this match.
Highest successful run chase in the 10 previous T20Is in Nagpur. 7 of those 10 matches have been won by defending teams.
No. of Indian players to take 200 wickets in T20s - Ashwin and Mishra. Morgan was Mishra's 200th scalp.
No. of wkts in powerplays (first 6 overs) in T20Is since start of 2016 by Nehra, including 2 today - the most by any bowler.
Instances of India losing 5 wkts in the last 3 overs of the inns (17th to 20th), including today. The first occasion was also against Eng, at Old Trafford, in 2011.
Yuvraj's average in his last 15 T20I innings, including today. He has scored only 211 runs at strike rate of 95.04 with only one 30+ score.
Kohli's average against England in eight T20Is - his worst against any team. He has made 20+ in six of the eight games though.
No. of T20Is played by India in Nagpur, before this, and they have lost both those. India failed to chase on both those occasions, but they are batting first today.