The ECB have given Glamorgan a partial refund on the staging fee for the second Twenty20 international against Pakistan held in September.
The SWALEC Stadium in Cardiff hosted two Twenty20 matches in the immediate aftermath of the spot-fixing scandal and suffered poor ticket sales as the rumours surrounding the Pakistan players led to uncertainty over whether or not the matches would go ahead.
The effect on walk-up sales at the ground was clear as a crowd of just 6,000 attended the second match on September 7 - a drop of around 5,000 on the first encounter 48 hours earlier. Glamorgan claim they have been given half of their staging fee back but, while an ECB spokesman confirmed that a rebate had been granted, no figures have been confirmed.
Glamorgan chairman Paul Russell told BBC Sport: "We have come to an agreement with the ECB because we were faced with a set of circumstances that were not entirely of our making to put it at its mildest.
"[The second match] was still in doubt the day before the game because of rather silly statements and claims that were being bandied around," he said. "Because Pakistan, more than any other nation, attracts a following that turns up on the day, of course all of the shenanigans led to us having a [poor crowd]."
"The way it works is that you pay the ECB fee for the game. What we suggested was that it was unfair that we should be charged a full fee on the Tuesday because of the circumstances which affected the crowd which were beyond our control. The ECB have agreed with us and reduced the fee accordingly. They reduced it by 50%. As a result we have not made a loss on the international Twenty20."