Akbar Badshah's 72 not out helped Peshawar chase 304 to beat Khan Research Laboratories by five wickets at the Arbab Niaz Stadium in Peshawar. It was an impressive chase considering the highest total in the previous three innings in the match was 261. The base had been set by Peshawar's openers on the third day but, having started the fourth on 154 for 1, they lost three wickets and were 208 for 4. Badshah remained solid and was helped by Iftikhar Ahmed's 27. Peshawar scored at 3.77 runs an over in their chase and reached the target 47.3 overs into the final day. The win put them on top of the points table.
Karachi Whites needed only 18.4 overs on the final day to consign Multan to a resounding defeat by an innings and 151 runs at the National Bank of Pakistan Sports Complex, Karachi. Tabish Khan and Faraz Ahmed once again shared the spoils, and between them finished with 16 of the 20 wickets on offer, as Multan lost their last seven wickets for only 32 runs.
Lahore Ravi lasted less that 30 overs on the final day at the Gaddafi Stadium in Lahore where Sui Northern Gas Pipelines Limited steam-rolled them by an innings and 120 runs. Resuming their second innings at 25 for 2, Lahore collapsed even more abjectly than in the first dig. No. 3 batsman Mohammad Saad was the only one to resist as Asad Ali (5 for 36) led SNGPL's charge. Only two batsmen apart from Saad reached double figures, but it wasn't enough to deny SNGPL full points. They joined Karachi Whites at joint-second position in the points table.
Quetta hung on for a draw against United Bank Limited who pushed for an outright win after conceding the first-innings lead at the National Ground in Islamabad. Resuming their second innings at 107 for 4, UBL lost their last six wickets for 93 runs, leaving Quetta facing under 200 to win. Saeed Khan and Mohibullah picked up seven wickets. Quetta seemed intent to play for a draw from the outset, with Badar Ali playing out 113 balls for his 38. Tahir Mughal, Rumman Raees and Mohammad Irshad probed away to make inroads, but they couldn't get the last three wickets.
Hyderabad completed a remarkable turnaround to defeat Lahore Shalimar despite conceding an 88-run first-innings lead at the Lahore City Cricket Association. The seeds for the fightback had been sown on the third day when Lahore Shalimar stumbled to 79 in their second innings, but Hyderabad finished the day in strife at 74 for 6, still 88 adrift of an unlikely win. But the overnight batsmen, Mir Ali and Ghulam Yasin, adopted contrasting methods to haul the target in. Captain Mir smashed three sixes and four fours in a 59-ball 67, while Ghulam scored 33 off 85 points. The unbeaten 94-run stand stalled Lahore Shalimar, and the winning runs were hit in the 21st over of the day.