- not out49284733175.00not out1360033.33Extras8 (lb 2, w 6)TOTAL142/6 (20 Overs, RR: 7.1)Fall of wickets: 1-2 (Martin Guptill, 0.4 ov), 2-23 (Parthiv Patel, 3.6 ov), 3-43 (Rohit Sharma, 7.1 ov), 4-60 (Jos Buttler, 10.4 ov), 5-123 (Ambati Rayudu, 17.1 ov), 6-135 (Hardik Pandya, 18.5 ov)
- BATSMENRBM4s6sSRnot out90598474152.54not out1791820188.88Extras5 (lb 2, nb 1, w 2)TOTAL145/3 (17.3 Overs, RR: 8.28)Fall of wickets: 1-4 (Shikhar Dhawan, 0.5 ov), 2-66 (Moises Henriques, 10.1 ov), 3-100 (Eoin Morgan, 14.2 ov)
Player Of The Match
Hours of play (local time)
- Powerplay 1: Overs 0.1 - 6.0 (Mandatory - 40 runs, 2 wickets)
- Mumbai Indians: 50 runs in 8.2 overs (50 balls), Extras 3
- Mumbai Indians: 100 runs in 14.1 overs (85 balls), Extras 5
- 5th Wicket: 50 runs in 26 balls (AT Rayudu 21, KH Pandya 29, Ex 1)
- AT Rayudu: 50 off 43 balls (3 x 4, 2 x 6)
- Innings Break: Mumbai Indians - 142/6 in 20.0 overs (KH Pandya 49, Harbhajan Singh 1)
- Powerplay 1: Overs 0.1 - 6.0 (Mandatory - 33 runs, 1 wicket)
- Sunrisers Hyderabad: 50 runs in 8.1 overs (50 balls), Extras 4
- 2nd Wicket: 50 runs in 46 balls (DA Warner 29, MC Henriques 18, Ex 3)
- DA Warner: 50 off 42 balls (5 x 4, 1 x 6)
- Sunrisers Hyderabad: 100 runs in 14.1 overs (86 balls), Extras 4
Hyderabad's captain, David Warner, thumped an unbeaten 59-ball 90 to help his side trump Mumbai by an impressive seven wickets in their Indian Twenty20 competition in Hyderabad on Monday.
Sunrisers Hyderabad were the sole winless team remaining in IPL 2016, but the pace trio of Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Barinder Sran and Mustafizur Rahman paved the way for a first win
An unbeaten 59-ball 90 from David Warner steered Sunrisers Hyderabad to their first win of the season after their bowlers had kept Mumbai Indians to 142
Sunrisers Hyderabad captain David Warner believes his side hasn't played to potential over the last two years, but hopes they will be able to overcome two successive losses while facing Mumbai Indians on Monday
Runs by David Warner in T20 chases - the second highest by any batsman. Only Gayle (4747) has made more. Warner leapfrogged from No. 6 to No. 2 in his innings of 90*.
Fifty-plus scores in T20 chases by David Warner. Only Chris Gayle has scored more (40).
Runs scored by Sunrisers in Powerplay - the third lowest in an innings in this IPL. This is also the joint third-lowest Powerplay score of the home team at this venue.
Fifty-plus scores by David Warner in previous ten chases in the IPL. He averaged 42 and struck at 160.16 in these innings.
Runs off Bipul Sharma's last over - the 2nd most expensive of this IPL. Sunrisers' Bhuvaneshwar Kumar had conceded 28 v RCB, which tops this list.
Sunrisers's record against Mumbai in the IPL. The last time they won against Mumbai was in Dubai in 2014 and have lost three straight games since then.