- not out38202342190.00not out2390066.66Extras2 (w 2)TOTAL121/6 (20 Overs, RR: 6.05)Fall of wickets: 1-4 (Quinton de Kock, 2.1 ov), 2-25 (Shreyas Iyer, 4.5 ov), 3-49 (Sanju Samson, 9.6 ov), 4-62 (Rishabh Pant, 12.6 ov), 5-70 (Karun Nair, 14.3 ov), 6-93 (Jean-Paul Duminy, 18.2 ov)
- BATSMENRBM4s6sSRnot out42365651116.66not out818361044.44Extras7 (lb 2, nb 1, w 4)TOTAL76/1 (11 Overs, RR: 6.9)Fall of wickets: 1-31 (Usman Khawaja, 3.4 ov)
Player Of The Match
Hours of play (local time)
- Powerplay 1: Overs 0.1 - 6.0 (Mandatory - 28 runs, 2 wickets)
- Delhi Daredevils: 50 runs in 10.2 overs (62 balls), Extras 0
- Delhi Daredevils: 100 runs in 19.1 overs (115 balls), Extras 2
- Innings Break: Delhi Daredevils - 121/6 in 20.0 overs (CH Morris 38, NM Coulter-Nile 2)
- Rising Pune Supergiants: 50 runs in 7.3 overs (46 balls), Extras 6
- Rain: Rising Pune Supergiants - 76/1 in 11.0 overs (AM Rahane 42, GJ Bailey 8)
A three-wicket display from Ashok Dinda helped Pune beat Delhi by 19 runs via the Duckworth-Lewis method in the Indian Twenty20 competition in Visakhapatnam on Tuesday.
If Adam Zampa were a superhero, he would be called The Wicket Gobbler
Plays of the day from the IPL match between Rising Pune Supergiants and Delhi Daredevils in Vishakapatnam
Three-wicket hauls from fast bowler Ashok Dinda and legspinner Adam Zampa crafted Rising Pune Supergiants' 19-run win via D/L method and hurt Delhi Daredevils' chances of making the playoffs
No. of wickets by Zampa in this IPL - most by a RPS bowler. He has taken those wickets in just 4 matches.
No. of times DD have scored less than 30 in Powerplays in this IPL, including this match. No other team has done that more than once.
DD's run rate in Powerplays in this IPL - lowest among all teams. Their average of 23.85 runs per wicket is also the lowest in Powerplays.
Quinton de Kock's average when batting first in this IPL in 4 inns - scores of 17, 9, 1, 2. When chasing he has averaged 59 - scores of 59*, 108, 5, 46, 52, 44, 40.
Deepak Chahar's figures on his first-class debut for Rajasthan, to get Hyderabad all out for 21 - lowest total in Ranji history. He makes his IPL debut today.