- not out94901225.00not out105601200.00Extras7 (lb 1, w 6)TOTAL191/6 (20 Overs, RR: 9.55)Fall of wickets: 1-26 (Usman Khawaja, 2.2 ov), 2-132 (Saurabh Tiwary, 14 ov), 3-144 (MS Dhoni, 15.4 ov), 4-171 (Thisara Perera, 17.6 ov), 5-171 (Ajinkya Rahane, 18.1 ov), 6-174 (George Bailey, 18.5 ov)
- BATSMENRBM4s6sSRnot out108589887186.20not out69230066.66Extras6 (lb 5, nb 1)TOTAL195/3 (19.3 Overs, RR: 10.0)Fall of wickets: 1-94 (KL Rahul, 11.1 ov), 2-97 (AB de Villiers, 11.6 ov), 3-143 (Shane Watson, 15.3 ov)
Player Of The Match
Hours of play (local time)
- Powerplay 1: Overs 0.1 - 6.0 (Mandatory - 60 runs, 1 wicket)
- Rising Pune Supergiants: 50 runs in 5.2 overs (32 balls), Extras 0
- 2nd Wicket: 50 runs in 36 balls (AM Rahane 24, SS Tiwary 26, Ex 0)
- Rising Pune Supergiants: 100 runs in 11.2 overs (68 balls), Extras 2
- SS Tiwary: 50 off 37 balls (9 x 4)
- AM Rahane: 50 off 34 balls (7 x 4, 1 x 6)
- 2nd Wicket: 100 runs in 67 balls (AM Rahane 46, SS Tiwary 51, Ex 3)
- Rising Pune Supergiants: 150 runs in 16.2 overs (98 balls), Extras 6
- Innings Break: Rising Pune Supergiants - 191/6 in 20.0 overs (R Bhatia 9, R Ashwin 10)
- Powerplay 1: Overs 0.1 - 6.0 (Mandatory - 46 runs, 0 wicket)
- Royal Challengers Bangalore: 50 runs in 6.6 overs (42 balls), Extras 2
- 1st Wicket: 50 runs in 42 balls (V Kohli 23, KL Rahul 25, Ex 2)
- V Kohli: 50 off 31 balls (4 x 4, 3 x 6)
- Royal Challengers Bangalore: 100 runs in 12.3 overs (75 balls), Extras 4
- Royal Challengers Bangalore: 150 runs in 16.3 overs (99 balls), Extras 5
- V Kohli: 100 off 56 balls (7 x 4, 7 x 6)
- 4th Wicket: 50 runs in 25 balls (V Kohli 45, TM Head 6, Ex 1)
Virat Kohli put to rest speculation over Chris Gayle's non-selection by confirming he was dropped, and not rested for the game against Rising Pune Supergiants
Bereft of confidence, R Ashwin continues to be used sparingly by MS Dhoni as Saturday's loss marked the tenth time in his last 19 T20s that the offspinner didn't bowl his full quota
After the loss of Mitchell Starc, Samuel Badree and Adam Milne to injuries, Royal Challengers Bangalore will depend heavily on Chris Jordan to script a turnaround
No. of players who have scored 2 centuries in IPL as captain. Virat Kohli is the first to do so and does it in the same season.
No. of inns played by Kohli to complete 500 runs in this IPL - quickest by a batsman in a season. Gayle had reached there in 9 innings in 2011 season.
No. of players who scored 30+ and took 3+ wickets in a match in this IPL. Watson in this match became the third to do so. Perera and Brathwaite are the others.
Totals runs scored by AB de Villiers in last 2 innings, including today - 4 and 1. He had scored at least 20 in each of his first 6 innings in this IPL (3 50s).
No. of fifty opening stands by Royal Challengers in this IPL before this match. They had averaged just 17.57 runs for the first wicket before this match.
Runs scored by Royal Challengers in the first three overs of Powerplay. In the next three overs they made 36 runs.
Number of fity-plus scores for Rahane in this IPL. He is only the third batsman from India - after Gambhir and Kohli - to make six such scores in an IPL season.
No. of overs off which RCB didn't conceded a boundary in the first ten. Watson's last ball of the 10th over went for a four. Had conceded only three off first five balls.
No. of times Saurabh Tiwary's catches were put down in the sixth over - by Stuart Binny and Sachin Baby. Tiwary was on 19.
No. of players from England who have played in the IPL before Chris Jordan. He will be the 14th England player to play at least one IPL match.