- BATSMENRBM4s6sSRrun out (DeFreitas/Gatting)319260015.78lbw b DeFreitas941731021.95c Hick b Tufnell411001484041.00c Thorpe b DeFreitas711552213045.80c Atherton b Gough323290013.04not out941912655049.21c †Rhodes b Tufnell1742591040.47c Hick b Gough625270024.00lbw b Gough931510029.03b Gough032000.00c Hick b Malcolm1619332084.21Extras10 (lb 7, nb 3)TOTAL279 all out (107.3 Overs, RR: 2.59, 471 minutes)Fall of wickets: 1-10 (Michael Slater), 2-39 (Mark Taylor), 3-91 (David Boon), 4-100 (Michael Bevan), 5-171 (Mark Waugh), 6-208 (Ian Healy), 7-220 (Shane Warne), 8-242 (Tim May), 9-242 (Craig McDermott), 10-279 (Damien Fleming)
- BATSMENRBM4s6sSRlbw b Warne441571994028.02c & b Warne1626513061.53c †Healy b McDermott2333443069.69c ME Waugh b Warne511161495043.96c & b McDermott1552671028.84c SR Waugh b Warne924230037.50c †Healy b McDermott2052653038.46c ME Waugh b Warne01113000.00st †Healy b Warne1419242073.68not out1113262084.61run out (Taylor)046000.00Extras9 (lb 7, nb 2)TOTAL212 all out (83.4 Overs, RR: 2.53, 339 minutes)Fall of wickets: 1-40 (Graeme Hick), 2-119 (Mike Atherton), 3-124 (Graham Thorpe), 4-140 (Mike Gatting), 5-148 (Graham Gooch), 6-151 (Steve Rhodes), 7-185 (Alec Stewart), 8-189 (Darren Gough), 9-207 (Phil DeFreitas), 10-212 (Phil Tufnell)
- BATSMENRBM4s6sSRlbw b Gough1964811029.68st †Rhodes b Tufnell44741215059.45lbw b DeFreitas13127737814047.29c & b Gough29821271035.36c sub (JP Crawley) b Tufnell351351901025.92not out2673920035.61c Thorpe b Tufnell1738621044.73c DeFreitas b Gough022000.00not out2760028.57Extras17 (b 1, lb 9, nb 6, w 1)TOTAL320/7d (124 Overs, RR: 2.58, 533 minutes)Fall of wickets: 1-61 (Mark Taylor), 2-81 (Michael Slater), 3-157 (Mark Waugh), 4-269 (Michael Bevan), 5-275 (David Boon), 6-316 (Ian Healy), 7-317 (Shane Warne)
- BATSMENRBM4s6sSRc †Healy b Fleming2890025.00c †Healy b McDermott2543734058.13b Fleming2690033.33c †Healy b McDermott920221045.00c Taylor b McDermott2572862034.72c ME Waugh b McDermott1672940022.22not out829540027.58lbw b Warne044000.00c †Healy b Warne011000.00c Boon b Warne011000.00c †Healy b McDermott045000.00Extras5 (lb 2, nb 3)TOTAL92 all out (42.5 Overs, RR: 2.14, 184 minutes)Fall of wickets: 1-3 (Graham Gooch), 2-10 (Graeme Hick), 3-23 (Graham Thorpe), 4-43 (Mike Atherton), 5-81 (Mike Gatting), 6-88 (Steve Rhodes), 7-91 (Phil DeFreitas), 8-91 (Darren Gough), 9-91 (Devon Malcolm), 10-92 (Phil Tufnell)
England , elected to field first
Player Of The Match
Australia led the 5-match series 2-0
24,26,27,28,29 December 1994 (5-day match)
- Sat, 24 Dec - day 1 - Australia 1st innings 220/7 (SR Waugh 61*, 89.5 ov)
- Sun, 25 Dec - rest day
- Mon, 26 Dec - day 2 - England 1st innings 148/4 (GA Gooch 15*, D Gough 1*, 68 ov)
- Tue, 27 Dec - day 3 - Australia 2nd innings 170/3 (DC Boon 64*, MG Bevan 3*, 69 ov)
- Wed, 28 Dec - day 4 - England 2nd innings 79/4 (MW Gatting 23*, SJ Rhodes 13*, 30 ov)
- Thu, 29 Dec - day 5 - England 2nd innings 92 (42.5 ov) - end of match
- Fleming had an all run four.
- Lunch: England 100 (Atherton 8*, Stewart 1*)
- AJ Stewart (1) retired hurt on 1* from 10/0 to 151/6 (Broken finger, struck on index finer from a delivery bowled by McDermott)
- Eng 200 (488b)
- Gooch was out off the first ball of Day 3 off a full toss.
- With Stewart's dismissal, Warne completed 150 wkts (@22.98).
- With Gough's dismissal, McDermott took his 249th wicket, passing Benaud to become the 2nd alltime Aus wicket-taker.
- Aus 2nd innings
- Aus 50 (94b) 150 (344b)
- New ball taken at start of the 87th over.
- Boon 100 (301m 232b 10x4) Boon 131 (379m 277b 14x4) Boon's 20th century, 14th player to do so, 17th alltime rungetter past Barrington and Vengsarkar.
- Boon has three all run fours.
- Bevan has an all run four.
- Eng 2nd innings
- Warne performed the hat-trick in his 13th over dismissing DeFreitas, Gough, Malcolm off his 4th, 5th, 6th deliveries.
- Gatting was dismissed off the 2nd ball of Day 5.
- Atherton 1x4 all run.
- Attendance: 144,492
- ME Waugh had an all run four.
- Lunch: Australia 64/2 (Boon 34*, ME Waugh 12*)
- Tea: Australia 132/4 (ME Waugh 51*, SR Waugh 19*)
- New ball claimed after 86 overs at 214/6
- Hours of play: 11.00am - 1.00pm, 1.40pm - 3.40pm, 4.00pm - 6.00pm
- Scorers: MK Walsh and AE Davis
- 12th Men: GD McGrath (Aus) and SD Udal (Eng)