- BATSMENRBM4s6sSRc Mosaddek Hossain b Mohammad Sharif022000.00run out (Rony Talukdar)826280030.76b Mosaddek Hossain3981986148.14c Rony Talukdar b Nuruzzaman Masum1424232058.33c Abdul Mazid b Nuruzzaman Masum413171030.76b Taibur Rahman431321275132.57c Mohammad Sharif b Nuruzzaman Masum801031095877.66c Mosaddek Hossain b Nazmul Islam1968722027.94c Nadif Chowdhury b Shuvagata Hom32213023152.38c Abdul Mazid b Shuvagata Hom067000.00not out01424000.00Extras4 (b 4)TOTAL243 all out (81.4 Overs, RR: 2.97)Fall of wickets: 1-0 (Soumya Sarkar, 0.2 ov), 2-24 (Anamul Haque, 7.6 ov), 3-48 (Tushar Imran, 15.5 ov), 4-62 (Mohammad Mithun, 19.6 ov), 5-68 (Imrul Kayes, 30.6 ov), 6-174 (Nizamuddin, 61.5 ov), 7-196 (Ziaur Rahman, 64.4 ov), 8-234 (Abdur Razzak, 72.1 ov), 9-234 (Syed Rasel, 74.1 ov), 10-243 (Nahidul Islam, 81.4 ov)
- BATSMENRBM4s6sSRc Abdur Razzak b Nahidul Islam4246746091.30c †Mohammad Mithun b Abdur Razzak4274895256.75c Nahidul Islam b Abdur Razzak1024291041.66c Syed Rasel b Abdur Razzak044000.00c †Mohammad Mithun b Mustafizur Rahman13120033.33c Ziaur Rahman b Abdur Razzak12847003.57c Syed Rasel b Nahidul Islam1011451978469.65run out (Soumya Sarkar)315180020.00c Nizamuddin b Abdur Razzak36891052240.44not out643371013.95c Nizamuddin b Abdur Razzak95920180.00Extras1 (lb 1)TOTAL252 all out (79.2 Overs, RR: 3.17)Fall of wickets: 1-75 (Abdul Mazid, 17.3 ov), 2-91 (Rony Talukdar, 22.1 ov), 3-91 (Mosaddek Hossain, 22.5 ov), 4-96 (Taibur Rahman, 24.6 ov), 5-96 (Shuvagata Hom, 25.1 ov), 6-120 (Nadif Chowdhury, 34.4 ov), 7-139 (Didar Hossain, 39.5 ov), 8-223 (Mohammad Sharif, 67.2 ov), 9-239 (Nurul Hasan, 76.4 ov), 10-252 (Nazmul Islam, 79.2 ov)
- BATSMENRBM4s6sSRnot out1192903219541.03c Didar Hossain b Nuruzzaman Masum1980011.11b Shuvagata Hom3865611458.46b Shuvagata Hom923262039.13c Abdul Mazid b Shuvagata Hom817202047.05lbw b Taibur Rahman3146473267.39st †Nurul Hasan b Nazmul Islam1651611031.37st †Nurul Hasan b Taibur Rahman841430019.51c sub (Noor Hossain) b Taibur Rahman024000.00c Nadif Chowdhury b Nazmul Islam0613000.00c †Nurul Hasan b Nazmul Islam01434000.00Extras2 (b 2)TOTAL232 all out (94 Overs, RR: 2.46)Fall of wickets: 1-1 (Soumya Sarkar, 2.6 ov), 2-61 (Imrul Kayes, 22.2 ov), 3-83 (Tushar Imran, 30.4 ov), 4-94 (Mohammad Mithun, 37.2 ov), 5-148 (Nizamuddin, 53.4 ov), 6-182 (Ziaur Rahman, 69.1 ov), 7-193 (Nahidul Islam, 82.2 ov), 8-193 (Abdur Razzak, 82.3 ov), 9-196 (Syed Rasel, 85.5 ov), 10-232 (Mustafizur Rahman, 93.6 ov)
- BATSMENRBM4s6sSRc Ziaur Rahman b Nahidul Islam9017824011250.56run out (Nizamuddin)1849813036.73b Abdur Razzak391071054036.44c †Mohammad Mithun b Nizamuddin01618000.00not out3497893035.05c Ziaur Rahman b Mohammad Mithun1835430151.42not out771110100.00Extras18 (b 16, lb 1, nb 1)TOTAL224/5 (81.2 Overs, RR: 2.75)Fall of wickets: 1-42 (Didar Hossain, 16.4 ov), 2-114 (Taibur Rahman, 46.5 ov), 3-127 (Mosaddek Hossain, 53.1 ov), 4-162 (Rony Talukdar, 63.4 ov), 5-208 (Shuvagata Hom, 77.4 ov)
Player Of The Match
Hours of play (local time)
- Sat, 19 Apr - day 1 - Dacca 1st innings 75/1 (Rony Talukdar 32*, 17.3 ov)
- Sun, 20 Apr - day 2 - Khulna Division 2nd innings 94/3 (Anamul Haque 36*, Mohammad Mithun 8*, 36 ov)
- Mon, 21 Apr - day 3 - Dacca 2nd innings 96/1 (Rony Talukdar 45*, Taibur Rahman 32*, 36 ov)
- Tue, 22 Apr - day 4 - Dacca 2nd innings 224/5 (81.2 ov) - end of match
- Khulna Division 1st innings
- Ziaur Rahman 50, 84 b, 80 m, 5x4, 4x6.
- Dhaka Division 1st innings
- Nurul Hasan 50, 59 b, 73 m, 5x4, 1x6.
- Nurul Hasan 100, 130 b, 181 m, 8x4, 4x6.
- Khulna Division 2nd innings
- Anamul Haque 50, 135 b, 135 m, 4x4, 3x6.
- New ball taken after 86.3 Overs
- Anamul Haque 100, 266 b, 299 m, 6x4, 5x6.
A round-up of the National Cricket League matches which ended on March 5, 2015
A round-up of the NCL matches that ended on February 4, 2015
Defending champions Dhaka Division will take on Barisal Division at the Shere Bangla National Stadium from January 25 in one of four opening day National Cricket League four-day matches
Two seasons ago, Dhaka finished bottom of the table. The frustration borne out of that campaign has carried them towards the title this year
A round-up of the final round of the National Cricket League matches which ended on April 22, 2014
|1st||42||Rony Talukdar||Didar Hossain|
|2nd||72||Rony Talukdar||Taibur Rahman|
|3rd||13||Rony Talukdar||Mosaddek Hossain|
|4th||35||Rony Talukdar||Abdul Mazid|
|5th||46||Shuvagata Hom||Abdul Mazid|
|6th||16||Nurul Hasan||Abdul Mazid|