Group A

An early declaration from Khan Research Laboratories, who conceded a narrow six-run first-innings lead, sparked chances of a thrilling close in Rawalpindi, but the match finished in a draw, with Zarai Taraqiati Bank Limited gaining three points for the first-innings advantage. KRL, who began the day at 210 for 3, declared their second innings 11.1 overs into the day after scoring a further 55. Set 260 to win, ZTBL managed 187 for 4 in 63 overs. They were reduced to 65 for 3, but Umar Javed, who scored 74 not out, and Wajahatullah Wasti (58) steadied the chase, thus spoiling KRL's plans.

Sui Southern Gas Corporation secured three points from their match against Pakistan Customs at the Quaid-e-Azam Park in Karachi. Having taken the first-innings lead on the third day, SSGC batted out the entire fourth day, scoring 183 runs in 76 overs. They lost seven wickets, with no batsman managing to score a half-century.

Defending champions Sui Northern Gas Pipelines Limited had to settle for no points in their four-day contest against Water and Power Development Authority, which was marred by the weather in Sheikhupura. Only 80 overs were bowled across the four days. SNGPL, resuming on 72 for 4, declared their innings at 134 for 9. Misbah-ul-Haq top scored with 27 in an innings spread over three days, while Kashif Raza took 5 for 55 for WAPDA. Samiullah Khan struck thrice during WAPDA's reply. The match ended with the visitors at 30 for 4 in 15.4 overs.

Group B

Rawalpindi expectedly completed a win over Islamabad at the Diamond Club Ground. Needing 11 on the final day, Rawalpindi lost a wicket - that of Hammad Azam for 62 - before reaching their target of 139 with three wickets to spare.

Quetta could not hold out for long on the fourth day in Karachi. They added nine more to their overnight second-innings total of 249 for 8, leaving Karachi Blues with an easy target of 99. Shahzaib Hasan made an unbeaten 59 off 30 balls, with six fours and three sixes, and captain Shadab Kabir scored a run-a-ball 35 as the hosts raced to their target in 10.1 overs.

Lahore Ravi gained three points against Faisalabad after managing to gain a first-innings lead on the final day at the Gaddafi Stadium. Resuming on 96 for 2, Faisalabad folded for 290 in their second innings, 37 short of Lahore's first-innings score. Imran Ali, overnight on 52, pushed to 83, before he became one of four scalps in the innings for Waqas Ahmed. The other substantial contribution was Usman Arshad's 71. Faisalabad, though, lost their last six wickets for 62. Waqas had figures of 4 for 70, with Junaid Zia taking 3 for 70.

Both Multan and Hyderabad failed to earn points from the weather-affected match at Multan Cricket Stadium. Multan, overnight on 170 for 5, declared their first innings at 234 for 8. Naved Yasin made 54, with Naeem-ur-Rehman taking all three Multan wickets to fall in the day. In reply, Hyderabad made 132 for 3. Mohammad Irshad struck three blows to reduce the visitors to 65 for 3, while opener Faisal Athar top scored in the match with an unbeaten 83.