- not out58427452138.09Extras0TOTAL129/7 (20 Overs, RR: 6.45)Fall of wickets: 1-1 (Khurram Manzoor, 1.1 ov), 2-12 (Sharjeel Khan, 3.5 ov), 3-18 (Mohammad Hafeez, 4.5 ov), 4-28 (Umar Akmal, 8.2 ov), 5-98 (Shoaib Malik, 16.4 ov), 6-102 (Shahid Afridi, 17.3 ov), 7-129 (Anwar Ali, 19.6 ov)
- not out22153321146.66not out1271420171.42Extras8 (lb 4, nb 2, w 2)TOTAL131/5 (19.1 Overs, RR: 6.83)Fall of wickets: 1-13 (Tamim Iqbal, 1.4 ov), 2-46 (Sabbir Rahman, 8.1 ov), 3-83 (Soumya Sarkar, 13.2 ov), 4-88 (Mushfiqur Rahim, 14.2 ov), 5-104 (Shakib Al Hasan, 17.2 ov)
Player Of The Match
Hours of play (local time)
- Powerplay: Overs 0.1 - 6.0 (Mandatory - 20 runs, 3 wickets)
- Pakistan: 50 runs in 12.3 overs (75 balls), Extras 0
- 5th Wicket: 50 runs in 40 balls (Sarfraz Ahmed 25, Shoaib Malik 26, Ex 0)
- Pakistan: 100 runs in 16.5 overs (101 balls), Extras 0
- Sarfraz Ahmed: 50 off 40 balls (5 x 4, 1 x 6)
- Innings Break: Pakistan - 129/7 in 20.0 overs (Sarfraz Ahmed 58)
- Powerplay: Overs 0.1 - 6.0 (Mandatory - 34 runs, 1 wicket)
- Bangladesh: 50 runs in 8.6 overs (54 balls), Extras 2
- Bangladesh: 100 runs in 16.2 overs (98 balls), Extras 5
Bangladesh allrounder Shakib Al Hasan has received an official reprimand for breaching Level 1 of the ICC Code of Conduct in his team's five-wicket win against Pakistan in Mirpur
Shouldering extra responsibility in the absence of Mustafizur Rahman, Taskin's performance against Pakistan bodes well for both him as well as his team as Bangladesh brace for sterner tests
Bangladesh captain Mashrafe Mortaza has hailed Mahmudullah after the allrounder held firm under pressure and hit the winning runs for Bangladesh to secure a spot in the Asia Cup final
An international team is likely to have a few cracks, but Pakistan seem to be sitting on a fault line
Previous lowest total for Pakistan against Bangladesh in T20Is, in 8 innings. They have made 129 for 7 in this match.
Runs scored by Pakistan in the first 10 overs today - lowest for them in all T20Is. Previous lowest was 35 against West Indies at this same venue in WT20 2014.
Average runs per wicket in the Powerplays in this Asia Cup, including Pakistan's innings today. The run rate has been just 5.44 and 34 wickets have fallen in 15 inns.
Pakistan's average opening stand in T20Is in 2016, including this match - lowest among the full-member teams. Their highest stand has been only 33.
Pakistan's win-loss record against Bangladesh in T20Is, in 8 matches. In their last meeting in April 2015, Bangladesh had won by 7 wkts chasing 142 at this venue.